High Pressure accurate gear flow meter
Fluid is transported in the cavities between each gear tooth and the housing according to the positive displacement principle. Due to this, the measuring accuracy is largely independent of the fluid viscosity. The rotation of the gear wheels is detected by a non-contacting magnetoresistor sensor. Each tooth cuts through a small magnetic field and produces a square wave electrical output. Connected HYDROTECHNIK measuring instruments can then display the volume flow rate in l/min for example.
As an option it is possible to double the pulses, when installing an additional magnetoresistor sensor into the gear flow meter. In doing so, a better resolution is achieved and modifications of the direction are detected exactly.
ISDS sensor versions provide improved accuracy and increased low end measuring ranges due to the linearisation data within the sensor.
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Operational pressure up to 630 bar
- Fitting in any position and measuring in both flow directions possible
- Large measuring range up to 1:200
- Application for a large viscosity range
- Test points fitted for pressure and temperature sensing
- Suitable for hydraulic and other mineral oils, diesel oil, fats, glue, resins, waxes, pastes, polyurethane etc.
- Optional detection of flow direction and pulse doubling
- Flow Ranges from 0.05 to 300.00 l/min
- High measuring accuracy, ± 0.5% or better
- Viscosity range: 4 to 25000 cSt (as standard from 5 to 500 cSt)
- Medium temperature range: Max. 120°C
- Signal output: 4-20mA, standard frequency and ISDS frequency
- Material: Housing Top 1.4305 Stainless, Housing Bottom 0.7060 Cast Iron, Gear Wheels 1.7131 Hardened Steel.
- Factory calibration: Mineral oil 30 2/s (cSt) Special fluid calibrations available on request
Pressure rating: 420 or 630 bar
DownloadsDownload the datasheet (PDF)
Please select the category image or title you wish to browse.
GFM Gear Flowmeter with 4 to 20mA outputWell proven high accuracy gear flow meter with pressure and temperature test points. Flows from 0.005 up to 300 l/min and pressures up to 630 bar, 4...20mA output.
Gear Flow meter with highly accurate pulse outputWell proven high accuracy gear flow meter with pressure and temperature test points. Flows from 0.005 up to 300 l/min and pressures up to 630 bar, frequency square wave pulse output
GFM Gear Flowmeter with ISDS frequency outputThis is a well proven high accuracy gear flow meter with pressure and temperature test points. Flows from 0.005 up to 300 l/min and pressures up to 630 bar, ISDS frequency square wave pulse output.