MultiBox 3060 series 4 channel dataloggers & accessories
The MultiBox 3060 series are a new range of 'black box' datalogging instruments. The 3060 series are designed for long term datalogging applications e.g mobile equipment hire monitoring or remote hydraulics. The units are extremely rugged but come with the renowned hydrotechnik measuring quality.
All models have 4 analogue inputs or 3 analogue & 1 frequency input. The 3060 streams data via USB, the 3061 has 128Mb internal memory & the 3065 has 128Mb internal memory with ethernet connection.
MultiBox 3060 / 3061 / 3065 Features
- Four analog inputs
- High-resolution A/D-converter
- Frequency input
- Two calculated channels
- Power supply via USB or external power pack
- Sensor power supply
- Internal memory (only MultiBox 3061/3065)
- Good protection against environmental influences
All units come with the new HYDROwork analysis software.
- Measured value display numerically, as line diagram or in gauge style
- Display change with one click
- Live data memory with review and memory function
- Analyse functions with zooming and scrolling
- Simple and comfortable management of display,
- memory and device options
- Several trigger options for the automatic recording of important events
Visit our Sensor section for available test sensors and create your own kit! Our kit accessories section carries other options such as special carry cases, cable lengths, chargers etc.
Please select the category image or title you wish to browse.
|Multibox 3060 series Dataloggers|