100mm Bottom entry pressure gauges.
For measurement of the pressure of liquids up to 700 bar that are not highly viscous, subject to crystallisation or corrosive to copper or tin alloys.
- Case and bezel : stainless steel AISI 304
- Window : shatter resistant acrylic
- Damping Liquid: bidistilled glycerine
- Connection : brass. G1/2" BSP Male threaded
- Sensitive element : Copper alloy Bourdon tube up to 70 bar, phosphor bronze for pressure from 100 to 690 bar.
- Mechanism : high precision watchmakers brass
- Joints : soldered in tin alloy or silver alloy for pressure above 60 bar
- Indicator : tempered steel
- Dial : stoved enamel on aluminium
- Accuracy : class 1.6
- Scale : psi (outer) + bar (inner)