PR400 High Speed Pressure Transducers
High accuracy & high speed (10kHz transmission rate) pressure sensor with 4-20mA output and ISDS function for suitable Hydrotechnik test equipment or test systems designed to read or log data at 10,000 readings per second. Perfect for use in test applications to capture fast occuring pressure spikes or to monitor complex hydraulic system performance. For more information on pressure peaks and the advantage of high speed sensing, please click here.
ISDS (Intelligent Sensor Detection System) - A popular option for Hydrotechnik test sensors as it gives users easier, quicker, error free set up. The 6 pin 0-20mA signal output carries all automatic set up data for compatible Hydrotechnik test equipment as well as ensuring higher overall range accuracies due to the linearisation values carried within the each sensor memory chip.
- Measuring principle: piezo-resistive (silicium chip embedded in silicone oil and welded in high-grade steel casing)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Supply Voltage: 6.5 to 30Vdc
- Accuracy: <±0.2% of final value (linearised)
- Repeatability: ±0.1% of final value
- Signal Output: ISDS 4-20mA
- Measuring ranges: 0 to 60 bar, 0 to 200 bar, 0 to 400 bar & 0 to 600 bar
- Connection: ISO228-G1/4" BSP
- Sealing: Viton Flat Seal