PCFPU280/70-U bladder, diaphragm & piston accumulator charging & testing kit
Nitrogen Accumulator charging kit for charging or pressure checking with Hydac style M28x1.5 female threaded accumulator valves with hexagon valve key. 400 bar maximum pressure (limited by charging device) with Hydrotechnik Minimess® test or charging points and charging hose.
- Valve body complete with M28x1.5 female ring nut connection to accumulator gas valve, bleed and Minimess charging hose connection.
- Additional accumulator charging valve adaptors to 5/8” UNF female, 7/8” UNF female (long & short thread), 5/16" UNEF (VG8) female (long & short thread) and 1/4" BSP female
- 2.5m long High pressure flexible microbore hose complete with Minimess connections.
- Two pressure gauges (60 bar and 250 bar)
- 5/8" BSP male Adaptor to connect to nitrogen bottle with Minimess charging hose connection.
- Set of spare gaskets.
- Carrying case.
To get the most out of our range of accumulator charging and testing kits we have written a few helpful articles:
Here we provide insutructions on how to charge an accumulator and here we discuss the issues with incorrectly charging accumulators with the wrong pressures