The D040 is a straightforward, panel-mount temperature display. The measuring and time unit to be displayed are selected through an alphanumerical configuration menu.
- Displays actual temperature and measuring unit.
- Very large 26mm (1”) digits.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Number of digits for temperature: 5½.
- LED backlight option.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: °C,°F or K.
- Ability to process (0)4...20mA or 0...10V DC signals.
- Power requirements: Input loop powered, battery powered or 8-30VDC, 24VAC and 115...230VAC.
- Sensor supply: 8.2, 12 or 24V DC.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).