The GFM flowmeter measuring system works accordingly to the positive displacement principle. The measuring accuracy is largely independent of the fluid viscosity and provides further measuring possibilities with high accuracy vs an axial turbine or similar. Low flow rates are easily measured with this design. The QG range is useful for accurate measurement of pump case drains or leakage flows or example.
High accuracy and robust industrial geared flow sensor with industry standard 4...20mA analogue signal output.
- High measuring accuracy, ± 0.5% or better
- Viscosity range: 10 to 25000 centistokes
- Medium temperature range: Max. 120°C
- Signal output: 4 to 20mA
- Material: Housing: X10CrNiS189 Surface protection by passivation
- Factory calibration: Mineral oil 30 2/s (cSt) Special fluid calibrations available on request
- Pressure drop: Max. 1.6 Bar at full measuring range (30 cst)
Downloads specific to the current page.