The HT-PS1 is a rugged hydrostatic pressure level sensor that provides output proportional to pressure of the vertical liquid head directly above the point of measurement. Packaged in a slim IP68 sealed capsule for indefinite/long term submersion into storage tanks/vessels, rivers, lakes, reservoirs, weirs, boreholes.
• Ranges 1mH2O to 250m H2Og
• 2/3 wire 4-20mA & voltage outputs
• High accuracy and reliability
• Fully submersible IP68 rated
• Temperature -40 to +85°C
• Compact and rugged design
Downloads specific to the current page.