HTE2-L series digital pressure gauges are designed for both stationary and mobile measurement, display & data logging of pressure. They can be used as reference pressure gauges to simplify the checking, adjustment and calibration of other pressure measurement devices directly on site. Excellent IP67 protection against dust and moisture is provided by a membrane keypad with rubber buttons & rubber protective shroud.
Additional features include peak value (min./max.) capture, 270° rotatable display, multiple pressure units including: bar, PSI, mbar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2, mH20 and inchH20. 2 x AA battery operation. ±0.5%. FS accuracy. The standard connection is G1/4" BSP male with optional Minimess® 1620 male or female connections.
- 10 recording series possible.
- 27,000 data sets per recording series. 1 data record containing: time / date / actual pressure / min./max. value.
- Summary of all min./max. values per record series.
- Intelligent automatic measuring interval: the time between data sets (storage rate) is selected automatically, depending on the recording duration.
- Data evaluation via Plug & Play: no additional drivers or software required.
- Readout via Mini-USB to PC/laptop via USB cable: no converters needed.
- Storage of the measured values in CSV format: processing in spreadsheets and database programs.