Hydrotechnik offer a range of high quality gas charging valves and test points, suitable for use with most gases in the Minimess® 1615 series design.
Our Minimess® gas charging valve are manufactured with very precise internal tolerances to give maximum sealing integrity, not possible with standard Minimess® test points.
Manufactured in 1.4571 (316Ti) or 1.4104 stainless steel grades with special compound Viton or Buna Nitrile sealing gives high performance, even in the harshest of environments.
- Screw-in threads of M14x1.5, ISO228-G1/4" BSP, 1/2"-20 UNF or 9/16"-18 UNF
- Special versions for subsea operation to 4000m depth
- Operating temperatures of -20° to + 135°C, -30° to +80°C or -40° to +135°C
- Individual testing with Nitrogen at -33°C or -46°C at 60 bar or Helium at 500mbar
- 100% pressure testing
- 100% helium odour test
- 100% cryogenic testing at -40°C
- 3.1B certificates included