- Six analogue (2 x 10kHz high speed) measuring inputs for 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, 0.5 to 4.5 V, ±10 V
- Two frequency inputs to max. 10kHz
- Trigger input and output
- Up to 14 CAN - bus signal inputs
- 13 bit Analog/Digital-converter
- Calculated channels with fixed or freely definable formulas
- 3.5" color display with full graphical abilities and 4,096 colors (320 x 240 pixel)
- 2 Gb internal memory (SD card)
- 200 measurement series can be saved with a total of two million values per measurement
- Scanning rate possible up to 0.1 ms
- User Friendly Menu controlled operation
- Rugged plastic housing with sturdy cable connectors
- Data transmission with USB interface (device and host interface)
- Hardware and software filter
- CAN database to store the parameters of CAN sensors
- Sensor database to store sensor parameters
- Project management for the storing of up to 20 instrument configurations
- Help function
- Mains power pack, USB data cable & HYDROcom 6 full software included as part of delivery
“I have been using the 5060Plus datalogger for eight or nine years with Terex and it has proven to be one of the most comprehensive, accurate and flexible pieces of test equipment at our disposal.
The device was initially used to measure and identify pressure spikes and as our understanding and confidence level has grown we have used the device to measure a host of other parameters
including flow, temperature, rotational speed and engine performance through CAN.
One of the device’s best features is it’s mobility, a great deal of our work is carried out at sites well away from the workshop but the 5060 can be carried to site, set up and start recording useful data in a few minutes”.
Peter Markey – Senior Test Engineer – Terex
Downloads specific to the current page.