MultiSystem 8050 Measuring Control System
With a total of 30 input channels and an uniquely clear display of a large number of measured values, the 8050 series is ideal for the measuring and supervision of complex systems. With six output channels, many options are available up for the control of machines, plants and test standards.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Designed with test house and R&D applications in mind, the 8050 is the ultimate tool for test bench and end of line testing
- With advanced touch screen technology, this 30 channel data acquisition unit can also be integrated with user's existing CAN-BUS system
- Extra channels can be achieved by connecting 2 x 8050 units in series or by connecting CAN channel adaptor boxes.
- Real-Time analysis of the measured data in the form of line charts.
- With analogue & digital inputs and outputs it can be used for many possibilities within the application.
The MutliSystem 8050 delivers the same performance as the MultiPanel with the ability to measure a range of hydraulic equipment through the variety of analogue and digital inputs available and the ability to read frequency levels of up to 5kHz. The 128MB memory that can be expandable to 1GB allows you to record vital statistics over time. For a more detailed list of the specifications please find the Data Sheet placed below.
Downloads specific to the current page.