The ideal field service tool for accumulator service engineers. Minimess connections for quick, safe and reliable testing & charging of accumulator pressures. Quickly set target pressure for rapid charging. Digital LCD readout for accurate pressure & temperature values with easy to use datalogging for traceability.
- Unique all-in-one testing, charging & recording device
- Easy to operate & very accurate, uses digital sensors
- Fine control of charging pressures 1...120 or 10...230 bar regulator options
- Target pressure/over pressure warnings
- Full data logging for traceability/reporting
- Temperature compensation alert & lookup table
- Easy to use & safe tool free Minimess® connections
The N2 Service Pal has all the features an engineer needs for safe testing and charging of Nitrogen Accumulators with data logging, target pressure alerts and temperature comparison warnings.
- Bright LCD Readout displays accurate Pressure and Temperature information.
- Rechargeable battery indicator.
- Easy menu system for quick and easy access to settings and operations.
- Simple start/stop operation for datalogging of processes.
- Lid and base storage space for accumulator adaptors, battery charger, charging hoses and documents etc.
- Discharge valve - Set & check target pressures before final release to the accumulator.
- Charge pressure - Fine control adjustment valve for ultra control of critical charge pressure values.
- Tough IP67 case - Weatherproof case for harsh field environments
|*Replace XXX with|
|*Replace Y with|
|Minimess 1620 (standard)|
|5/16”-32 UNEF / VG8 female (short)|
|5/16”-32 UNEF / VG8 female (long)|
|7/8”-14 UNF female (short)|
|7/8”-14 UNF female (long with pin)|
|1/4” BSP female (with pin)|
|Universal (all of the above)|
|*Replace Z with|
|G5/8" BSP bullnose male (standard)|
|W30x2 Nevoc female|
|Other country Nitrogen bottle
adaptors available on request
|Charging hose length
|*Replace A.A with|
|2.5m long (standard)|
|Any length available on request|