The NCTE unit is a multifunctional readout for one or two NCTE torque sensors. Additional inputs are also available allowing the unit to display angles and speed.
Two programmable relay connections are included as well as two connections which can be used for recording results. An LCD display and 4 push buttons provide an easy-to-use interface.
- Operating temperature: +5 °C to +50 °C
- Input signal: 0-5 V/0-10 V or 4-20 mA
- Angle measurement input (A/B) or speed sensor input (A)
- 2 Digital inputs
- 2 Digital outputs
- USB connection, incl. Windows Software via a standard USB-A to USB-B cable
- SD card slot for optional storage of sensor date to a CSV file
- An onboard clock allows measurements to be stored with current date and time