High accuracy & high speed (10kHz transmission rate) pressure sensor with 4-20mA output and ISDS function for suitable Hydrotechnik test equipment or test systems (see table below) designed to read or log data at 10,000 readings per second. Perfect for use in test applications to capture fast occuring pressure spikes or to monitor complex hydraulic system performance.
- Transmission rate: 10kHz.
- Measuring ranges: from 0...60, 250, 400 & 600 bar.
- Signal output: ISDS 4...20mA.
- Mechanical connection: G1/4".
- Electrical connection: M16x0.75 6-pin.
- Accuracy: <±0.2% when using ISDS or with linearisation.
- Supplied as standard with 5-point calibration certificate.
|Pressure Range (bar)||Part Number|
*ISDS (Intelligent Sensor Detection System) - A popular option for Hydrotechnik test sensors as it gives users easier, quicker, error free set up. The 6 pin 0-20mA signal output carries all automatic set up data for compatible Hydrotechnik test equipment as well as ensuring higher overall range accuracies due to the linearisation values carried within the each sensor memory chip.