High accuracy & high speed (10kHz transmission rate) pressure sensor with 4-20mA output for Hydrotechnik or other test equipment suitable for measuring or logging up to 10,000 readings per second. Perfect for use in test applications to capture fast occuring pressure spikes or to monitor complex hydraulic system performance.
- Measuring principle: piezo-resistive (silicium chip embedded in silicone oil and welded in high-grade steel casing)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Supply Voltage: 6.5 to 30Vdc
- Accuracy: <±0.2% of final value (linearised)
- Repeatability: ±0.1% of final value
- Signal Output: ISDS 4-20mA
- Measuring ranges: 0 to 60 bar, 0 to 200 bar, 0 to 400 bar & 0 to 600 bar
- Connection: ISO228-G1/4" BSP
- Sealing: Viton Flat Seal
Downloads specific to the current page.