100mm rear-entry analogue pressure gauge
For measurement of the pressure of liquids up to 700 bar that are not highly viscous, subject to crystallisation, or corrosive to copper or tin alloys.
- Case and bezel : stainless steel AISI 304
- Window : shatter resistant acrylic
- Damping liquid : bi-distilled glycerine
- Connection : brass. G1/2" BSP Male threaded (Centre Back)
- Sensitive element : copper alloy bourdon tube up to 70 bar, phosphor bronze for pressure from 100 to 690 bar.
- Mechanism : high-precision watchmakers' brass
- Joints : soldered in tin alloy or silver alloy for pressure above 60 bar
- Indicator : tempered steel
- Dial : stoved enamel on aluminium
- Accuracy : class 1.6
- Scale : dual psi (outer) + bar (inner)