63mm rear-entry analogue pressure gauges
For measurement of the pressure of fluid liquids or gases up to 700 bar that are not highly viscous, subject to crystallisation or corrosive to copper or tin alloys.
- Case and bezel: stainless steel AISI 304.
- Window: shatter resistant acrylic.
- Damping liquid: bi-distilled glycerine.
- Connection: brass, G1/4" BSP or NPT male threaded.
- Sensitive element: copper alloy bourdon tube up to 70 bar, phosphor bronze for pressure from 100 to 690 bar.
- Mechanism: high-precision watchmakers' brass.
- Joints: soldered in tin alloy or silver alloy for pressure above 60 bar.
- Indicator: tempered steel.
- Dial: stoved enamel on aluminium.
- Accuracy: class 1.6.
- Scale: dual psi (outer) + bar (inner).