The series 2000 is the simple and affordable entry into torque measurement technology. This series is mainly used in testing facilities, automation process, production lines e. g. end-of-line tests and Research and Development. Transmitted torque can be measured statically and dynamically in real time. Shaft is available as Round shaft and Square shaft. Series 2000 offers a 0-5 V output signal. The sensor is provided as a complete unit with integrated evaluation electronic, including 5 m cable, keystones (Round shaft) and calibration certificate.
- Made in Germany (nearby Munich, Bavaria)
- Delivery ex warehouse (<two weeks)
- Best price-performance ratio
- Integrated electronic (Plug & Play)
- Contactless measurement system
- Including 5 m cable and calibration certificate
- Nominal torque: 2.5 Nm to 500 Nm, bidirectional
- Rotational speed: < 5,000 rpm
- Accuracy < +/- 1%
- Temperature range: -30°C to +85°C
- Protection class: IP50
- Output signal: 0-5V
- Output frequency: 1.000 Hz
Downloads specific to the current page.