The series 3000 covers the accurate and reliable professional torque measurement technology. This series is mainly used in laboratory, test facilities, trials, medical engineering, process monitoring and quality control. Transmitted torque can be measured statically and dynamically in real time. Shaft is available as Round shaft and Square shaft. Each sensor can be configured individually with a lot of extras, such as angle sensor. Series 3000 offers different output signals such as 0-10 V, 4-20 mA. The sensor is provided as a complete unit with integrated evaluation electronic, including 5 m cable, keystones (Round shaft) and calibration certificate.
- Made in Germany
- Delivery ex warehouse (< two weeks)
- Best price-performance ratio
- Integrated electronic (Plug & Play)
- Contactless measurement system
- Including 5 m cable and calibration certificate
- Nominal torque: 50 Nm to 2.000 Nm, bidirectional
- Rotational speed: ≤ 10.000rpm
- Accuracy ≤ +/- 0.2%
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Protection class: IP50
- Output signals: 0-10 V/4-20 mA
- Output frequency: 2500 Hz
Replace XX, A, B, C and D using the options in the following table.
All options include 5m cable and calibration certificate.
|Order Option||Replaced Letter||Options||Description|
|Angle sensor||3000-XX--B-C-D||Without angle sensor|
|Angle sensor 360CPR|
|Analog output||3000-XX-A--C-D||None (leave blank)|
|Voltage output 0...10V|
|Current output 4...20mA|
|Shaft ends||3000-XX-A-B--D||Round shaft with keystone|
|Square shaft (available|