The series 3000 covers the accurate and reliable professional torque measurement technology. This series is mainly used in laboratory, test facilities, trials, medical engineering, process monitoring and quality control. Transmitted torque can be measured statically and dynamically in real time. Shaft is available as Round shaft and Square shaft. Each sensor can be configured individually with a lot of extras, such as angle sensor and protection class IP65. Series 3000 offers different output signals such as 0-10 V, 4-20 mA. The sensor is provided as a complete unit with integrated evaluation electronic, including 5 m cable, keystones (Round shaft) and calibration certificate.
- Made in Germany
- Delivery ex warehouse (< two weeks)
- Best price-performance ratio
- Integrated electronic (Plug & Play)
- Contactless measurement system
- Including 5 m cable and calibration certificate
- Nominal torque: 50 Nm to 2.000 Nm, bidirectional
- Rotational speed: ≤ 10.000rpm
- Accuracy ≤ +/- 0.2%
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Protection class: IP50, IP65
- Output signals: 0-10 V/4-20 mA
- Output frequency: 2500 Hz
Downloads specific to the current page.