Minimess 1615 or 1620 gas charging valves
Hydrotechnik offer a range of High Quality Gas Charging Valves and Test Points for use with most gases in the Minimess 1615 & 1620 series design.
Our Minimess gas charging valve are manufactured with very precise internal tolerances to give maximum sealing integrity, not possible with standard Minimess test points.
Manufactured in 1.4571 (316Ti) or 1.4104 stainless steel grades with special Compound Viton or Buna Nitrile sealing gives high performance in the harshest of environments.
- Screw in threads of M14x1.5, ISO228-G1/4" BSP, 1/2"-20 UNF or 9/16"-18 UNF
- Operating temperatures of -20° to + 135°C, -30° to +80°C or -40° to +135°C
- Individual testing with Nitrogen at -33°C or -46°C at 60 bar or Helium at 500mbar.
- 100% Pressure Testing
- 100% Helium Odour Test
- 100% Cryogenic testing at -40°C
- 3.1B Certificates included.
Please select the category image or title you wish to browse.
1615 Gas charging valves & test points1615 Gas Charging Valves are manufactured with very precise internal tolerances to give maximum sealing integrity, not possible with standard Minimess Test Points.
1620 series gas charging valvesGas Charging Valves and Test Points for use with most gases in the popular 1620 series design.
Accumulator & Cylinder Valve adaptorsMinimess gas charging adaptors for simple connection to existing accumulator valves