HT-SMF series flush mount pressure transducers
Open face pressure sensors for food, process or industrial applications with liquid/slurry pressure media that contains particulates or solids. Conventional sensors have an inlet port with diaphragm cavity, but for these applications the HT-SMF offers a flush diaphragm to prevent blocking/clogging with pressure media.
• Ranges from 0.6 bar to 200 barg (V or mA outputs)
• 2/3 wire 4-20mA & voltage outputs
• High accuracy and reliability
• Process connection eg G1/2A or G1A
• Temperature -30 to +100°C
• Compact and rugged design