For measurement of the pressure of liquids up to 700 bar that are not highly viscous, subject to crystallisation or corrosive to copper or tin alloys.
- Case and bezel : stainless steel AISI 304
- Window : shatter resistant acrylic
- Damping Liquid: bidistilled glycerine
- Connection : brass. G1/2" BSP Male threaded
- Sensitive element : Copper alloy Bourdon tube up to 70 bar, phosphor bronze for pressure from 100 to 690 bar.
- Mechanism : high precision watchmakers brass
- Joints : soldered in tin alloy or silver alloy for pressure above 60 bar
- Indicator : tempered steel
- Dial : stoved enamel on aluminium
- Accuracy : class 1.6
- Scale : psi (outer) + bar (inner)