The Watchlog Wireless sensor system is our short to medium (800m to 1.6km) range wireless monitoring option for up to 60 sensors at one time. Watchlog wireless is designed for pressure, temperature, level or flow sensors in applications where cabled sensors or power are not possible.
The data can be viewed in multiple ways, firstly through the free Watchlog Wireless Windows tablet/PC software supplied with all sensors and has powerful data visualization features and datalogging capabilities.
Wireless Monitoring & Datalogging
Pressure & Temperature Sensors
Sensors connected to the Watchlog technology wirelessly beam readings to the receiver with a 5mS up to 1 minute sample time. Each system is capable of handling up to 100 sensors simultaneously.
Receiver Box & PC Software
The receiver decodes the sensor data and displays it on a PC screen up to 800m away. Display and log data, set alarms, cloud integration
An intermediate booster box can extend the range of the wireless signal by an additional 800m, totalling 1.6km distance. The booster box can be solar powered if mains supply is not available.
- Wide range of pressure sensors: 0-60, 0-250 and 0-600bar (more on request)
- Temperature Sensors: -50°C to +200°C
- View and log data
- Real-time graphical data can be viewed for each channel
- Set alarms (two levels)
- 100 sensors can run simultaneously
- Battery life up to 2 years
- Data logging can start on trigger events
- Wake, sleep and interrogate sensors