Turbine flow meters fitted with Watchlog Wireless transmitters send measuring data to the BSx series signal receiving base stations. 2x AA batteries give up to 2 years of battery life. Adjust scanning and data transmission speeds via Watchlog Wireless software.
This range of flowmeters is used for liquids such as water, light oils, solvents and low viscosity chemicals.
You can use them for batching, flow rate monitoring, controlling, blending and filling. The flowmeter is highly accurate and often used for testing the performance of pumps, engines, valves and other flowmeters.
|Order code||Flow rate
* The nominal K factor is based on water at 20ºC. Each flowmeter is individually calibrated on water and will have a unique K factor.
Rn4 series flanged version wireless turbines available on request.
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Very low maintenance and down time
- Withstands high temperature and pressure
- Highly accurate measurement of flow
- Well proven
- Improve product quality
- Reduce waste and costs
- High quality manufacture
- ISO 9001 certified company
- Approvals for use in hazardous areas
- Individual calibration certificates
- Low pressure drop
- Bi-directional flow capability