For the measurement of fluid liquids that are not:- highly viscous, high temperature (over 60°C), likely to solidify/crystallize or corrosive to copper or tin alloys. Also suitable for gases (except oxiding gases such as oxygen or acetylene) up to 25 bar maximum. Glycerine filled gauges are particularly suited to applications where oscillating/surging pressures or vibration are present. The damping effect of the glycerine will steady the pointer making it easier to take a reading against the scale.
- Case and bezel : stainless steel AISI 304.
- Window : shatter resistant acrylic.
- Damping Liquid: bidistilled glycerine.
- Connection : Brass with G1/4" BSP or NPT Male centre back connection.
- Sensitive element : Copper alloy Bourdon tube up to 70 bar, phosphor bronze for pressure from 100 to 690 bar.
- Mechanism : high precision watchmakers brass.
- Joints : soldered in tin alloy or silver alloy for pressure above 60 bar.
- Indicator : tempered steel.
- Dial : stoved enamel on aluminium.
- Accuracy : class 1.6.
- Scale : dual psi (outer) + bar (inner).