BSP Parallel male x swivel female (60° cone sealing) test point adaptor c/w Minimess® 1620 test point fitted.
In-line MINIMESS™ pressure test point adaptors are a simple and easy method of adding test points into a system. Suitable for OEM build or retro–fitting to existing systems, these fit between hose joints or manifold and hose. Special configurations are available for OEM applications.
- Test under pressure using Hydrotechnik leak free minimess connections up to 630 bar
- In-line test point tees offer excellent system access versatility
- Connect & disconnect under full system pressure
Minimess 1620 with BSP male/swivel female test point adaptor ordering codes
Free Cutting Carbon Steel 1.0718. Stainless Steel on request
Sealing material NBR (Nitrile). Viton available on request
- Applications with plastic cap (standard) & for both sealing materials:- 20°C to +100°C
- Applications with metal cap & sealings out of NBR (Buna N):- 25°C to + 100°C
- Applications with metal cap & sealings out of FKM (Viton) option: -20°C to +200°C