Standard Nitrogen bladder accumulator charging & checking kit comprising of:-
- Valve body complete with 5/8" UNF female ring nut connection to accumulator gas valve, bleed and Minimess charging hose connection.
- Accumulator charging valve adaptors to 7/8" - 14 UNF female, (short thread), 5/16" - 32 UNEF (VG8) female (short thread) and 1/4" BSP female (with pin)
- 2.5m long High pressure microbore flexible hose complete with Minimess connections.
- Two pressure gauges (60 bar and 250 bar)
- 5/8" BSP male Adaptor to connect to nitrogen bottle with Minimess charging hose connection
- Set of spare gaskets.
- Carrying case.
Hydrotechnik UK provide advice on how correctly use our accumulator charging kits, here we advice on how to charge an accumulator and the issues with incorrectly charging accumulators with the wrong pressures