The GFM flowmeter measuring system works accordingly to the positive displacement principle. The measuring accuracy is largely independent of the fluid viscosity and provides further measuring possibilities with high accuracy vs an axial turbine or similar. Low flow rates are easily measured with this design. The QG range is useful for accurate measurement of pump case drains or leakage flows or example.
ISDS sensor versions provide improved accuracy and increased low end measuring ranges due to the linearisation data within the sensor.
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Operational pressure up to 630 bar
- Fitting in any position and measuring in both flow directions possible
- Large measuring range up to 1:200
- Application for a large viscosity range (up to 120,000 cSt on request)
- Test points fitted for pressure and temperature sensing
- Suitable for hydraulic and other mineral oils, diesel oil, fats, glue, resins, waxes, pastes, polyurethane etc.
- Optional detection of flow direction and pulse doubling
Pressure rating: 420 or 630 bar