MultiXtend is the name of extension modules that can be used to expand Hydrotechnik measuring instruments or equip them with additional functions. They may provide extra measuring channels to your Hydrotechnik Datalogger for analogue, frequency, thermocouple or Multimeter measurement signals, allow the measuring of electrical measurements and more. Models are available to connect to existing analogue channels of any Hydrotechnik instrument (except 2020) or for connection through CAN/RS232 inputs of 4010, 5060plus or 8050 instruments.
CANbus / RS232 output measuring boxes for Analogue, Frequency, Thermocouple or Multimeter measurements
- MultiXtend A - 4 extra analogue (0 or 4-20mA) channels using the CANbus / RS232 input of your MultiSystem instrument
- MultiXtend f - 4 extra frequency input channels using the CANbus / RS232 input of your MultiSystem instrument
- MultiXtend Thermo - Create 4 thermocouple (Type J, K or PT100) channels using the CANbus / RS232 input of your MultiSystem instrument
- MultiXtend MultiMeter - Measure or Log any multimeter measurement to your MultiSystem instrument.
Analogue (mA) output measuring boxes for Thermocouple, Voltage or Current measurement
- MultiXtend Thermo - Create 1 x thermocouple (Type J or K) channel using the analogue input of any instrument (except 2020)
- MultiXtend UI - Measure 1 x current or voltage signal through the analogue input of any instrument (except 2020)
- MultiXtend Split - Splits one 0/4...20mA signal input in to two 0/4...20mA outputs.
Downloads specific to the current page.