The MultiHandy 2025 datalogging kit with ISDS pressure sensors and flow meters allows the engineer to carry out thorough tests. Please choose your pressure sensors & flow meters of choice from the tables below.
Pressure & Flow Kit contents
- 1x with integrated 2.5m long moulded instrument cable
- 1x female test point to sensor adaptors
- 1x with separate 2.5m long instrument cable
- Universal mains USB charger & USB download cable
- Removable shoulder strap
- Printed Quick Start Manual
- CD ROM with & software and full user manual
- Two channel input
- Selectable ISDS, mA, V or pulse inputs
- 2x Minimess 1620 female test point for leak free testing
- 2x highly accurate pressure sensors
- 1x flow turbine sensors able to accurately meter fluids in the hydraulic system
- Recording and evaluation software enabling testing data to be viewable in real time once connected to the PC
- A third virtual channel that can show differential or hydraulic power
- User friendly device - Connect - Switch on - Measure
- A bright sunlit screen viewable in dull conditions
- Easily diagnose hydraulic faults with changing pressures and flows
Kit ordering code
|Pressure Sensor range||*Replace XX with|
|0...600 bar (0...8700 psi)|
|0...400 bar (0...5800 psi)|
|0...60 bar (0...870 psi)|
can be supplied with calibration certificates on request at extra cost.
Many more pressure ranges can be supplied usingor series pressure sensors.
|Flow Meter Range||*Replace YY with|
are supplied with a calibration certificate traceable to national standards.